Friday, April 24, 2009

Audrey's fish tacos

It’s only fair that after a week of judging the Sayulita fish tacos, I make my own fish tacos. And I mean make them from scratch, as in, pulling the fish from the sea myself.



Yesterday, I went on my very first fishing trip. For a sport I’d always considered cruel and violent, I was amazed at how much fun it is! After all, what’s the difference between eating something someone else killed verses killing your own animal and eating it.

And believe me, these guys got eaten.



I was SO proud of my very first fish. He was BIG. And strong. I had to wrestle that guy out of the ocean with all my strength.

But last night, we had a feast. And boy did he taste good.



Audrey’s Fish Tacos: perfect 10. ☺



I think now I am ready to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment